1. The “Cyber Security Survey” Draw (the “Draw”) begins on 5th April 2017, and will continue on until QOS Technology discontinues the Draw by publishing an end date for the Draw on this page or website or disable the Survey link.
2. The draw is offered by QOS Technology, ARK #48, Nakshatra Business Center, R.V. Road, Basavangudi, Bengaluru India - 560004 (the “Promoter”).
3. The draw is open to all Citizens of India who are eligible to complete the Survey. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of an entrant's eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Promotion.
4. The draw will be held at the end of the survey period which promoter will decide based on the number of respondents received and one Citizen of India who has completed the full survey will win the Prize (Amazon All New Kindle). The promoter reserves the right to change the Prize which will not be less than 6000 (INR) in value.
5. To enter the Draw, one simple needs to open the survey link and complete the survey.
6. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify all Prize winners by phone within 30 days of the relevant Prize draw. If a prize winner cannot be contacted by phone within this time frame the Prize will be redrawn.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
10. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Survey Period and shall not be liable to any entrant or Prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
12. Any personal information collected about individuals as part of this Promotion will be collected and sometimes used for communicating about our Product updates and other necessary information.
13. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, the Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, this Survey and/or taking the Prize for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any entrant or Prize winner, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
14. Information on how to enter the Survey and the Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Survey is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
15. These Terms and Conditions are governed by India law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.