QOS offers timely, affordable, and comprehensive information security consultations to keep all threats at bay. Our team of experts is geared towards providing you 100% security by guiding you in terms of complying with the industry’s mandates, securing your business networks and achieving your security goals.
1. A QOS consultant initially facilitates thorough research by interviewing representatives from your business’ security, network and applications teams.
2. Secondly, information on the existing security, network, & applications data flow architectures is gathered. 3. Then, our consultant carefully assesses the flow of information exchange between the organization and external agencies that include your company’s partners, customers, service providers and the likes.
1. Our consultants characterize the IT Risk & Attack Vectors in line with the respective industry of our clients.
2. Secondly, the IT Risk & Attack Vectors of the industry are correlated with the existing security posture of the customer network and the security & applications architecture.
3. Afterwards, a Business Channels’ Expansion Plan for the next 18-24 months is incorporated while our consultants extrapolate security posture understanding.
1. Our consultants prepare gap analysis statement along with recommendations.
2. Next, executive & detailed reports covering gap analysis & recommendations along with the Proposed Network Security Architecture & Solution(s) are provided.
3. Lastly, the final report is presented to the stakeholders.
Service Overview: Being one of the leading partners of Check Point Software Technologies Inc., QOS Technology’s team is mainly comprised of the best Check Point Certified professionals. With 80 years of experience on Check Point Software Technologies, QOS Technology keeps its appliance performance analysis services portfolio up-to-date for medium to large-sized Check Point customers across the globe.
Service Approach: Our service engagement is crafted for all medium to large-sized Check Point customers who have multiple security gateways that were bought at intervals for either appliance or software engine use on open servers. One of the main objectives of this service is to draw a heat map of these devices on the basis of existing performance, along with planning their capacity.
1. The QOS Performance Consulting Team collects information on all the centralized management instances of Check Point at customer site(s).
2. Then, the gateways are plotted against the criticality level (High, Medium, Low) of the business impact in the event of unavailability.
3. Afterwards, the team studies and understands the security posture enhancement plan (viz., plan for enabling more blades, etc.).
1. The assessment starts by the collection of logs, configuration files and audit trails from each of the gateway by the use of 1 Check Point tool and 2 QOS-owned tools.
2. Secondly, the real time information of each of the appliance system configuration is collected by using 1 Check Point tool and 2 QOS-owned tools.
3. With the use of QOS homegrown tool specifically for data extraction, our engineers will extract key information & insights from the collected data samples.
1. By the use of QOS Homegrown tool, a heat map of all the appliances (including the open servers) is plotted with the Performance Analysis & Capacity.
2. Then, a report that includes all the observations, heat map and recommendations is submitted.
Service Overview: QOS Technology, in partnership with a security services & research expert who has been in the field for 30 years, offers Anti-DDOS Solution Consulting Services. In the past few years, the DDOS and DRDOS (Distributed Redirection based Denial of Service Attacks) has been a consistent phenomenon that continued to threaten organizations. In response to this, we have developed an Anti-DDOS Solution Consulting Services for organizations that are vulnerable to DDOS attacks. These organizations include financial institutes, online retail businesses and Internet service providers.