You will also get free Lab Access for complete 1 Week
1. Introduction to advanced troubleshooting
2. Checkpoint Kernel Architecture.
3. Kernel debug
4. User Space Vs Kernel Space
1. fw monitor: Hands on lab exercises with fw monitor command.
2. Tcpdump: Hands on lab exercises with tcpdump command.
3. VPN debug: All about ike.elg, vpnd.elg and ikeview.exe tool.
4. ClusterXL debug.
5. SecureXL and CoreXL
6. Performance related tools and commands.
1. Running kernel debug command to understand NAT related issues.
2. Use of kernel debug to find issues related to licensing.
3. Use of fw monitor command to dig deeper inside the packet flow between client and Server.
4. Kernel debug IPsec VPN related issues.
5. Corelate VPN debug output with IKEviewer tool.
6. Important tcpdump commands to troubleshoot issues.
7. Exploring SecureXL and CoreXL under the hood.
We have always been there Training their Engineers by equipping them with latest information about the industry’s leading networking security products, information and data security and threat management systems.
Learn from our Award Winning Engineers who:
Have 110+ years of extensive experience in the Security Industry
Comprises of R&D professionals from Check Point Software Technologies
Are Certified SANS GREM Malware Analysts to take care of Reverse Malware Engineering
Handle large CheckPoint Deployments and manage 24x7 CheckPoint Support Center
The awards and recognitions we received greatly uplift our spirit as they serve as our driving force to provide you only the best training.
The Training is Co-Sponsored by
Just fill the form or give us a call, One of our representatives will get back to you with additional information