CCSA – R77 (Check Point Certified Security Administrator)
This course focuses on the fundamental concepts and skills essential for configuring the Check Point Security Gateway and Security Policies, as well as managing and monitoring secured networks.
What Should I Expect from This Course?
- Knowledge and expertise crucial for obtaining CCSA Certification
- Knowledge in installing and configuring Check Point Firewall from scratch
- Expertise in configuring NAT, Identity Awareness and VPN features on Checkpoint
- Proficiency in handling and managing Check Point products
- Skills in troubleshooting on Check Point Firewalls
- Overall skills development that will eventually enhance career prospects.
Latest posts by QOS Technology (see all)